Jan 23, 2019
In our latest MSLJ episode, we're bringing you part 2 of Mackey's message at First Baptist Kaufman. Last week Mackey shared how he learned that letting God chase us is equally as important as chasing goals and dreams FOR God.
In part 2 of this talk, Mackey brings us the two remaining understandings we should have going into the new year.
1. God is coming after you.
- God is pursuing you because He loves you.
- In the beginning God created man on purpose for a purpose.
2. God is relentless
- There is nothing in all of creation that can slow God's pursuit of you.
- You will make wrong choices, but those wrong choices will NOT disqualify you from God's pursuit.
- When you don't feel valuable, God values you.
Even in the darkest of times, God is good. Even when it seems that He has forgotten, He is pursuing, chasing after you.
Follow me on social: