Jun 12, 2019
We hear all the time about 5 Star athletes. But it turns out, that it does little good to be 5 star on the field, but no star in the life.
Mackey is live with athletes from Alamo Heights HS talking about what it means to have a 5 star character. Mackey shares the importance of surrounding yourself with the right people, people who will enable and encourage growth.
Key Takeaways from this podcast:
What is a 5-star character?
1. You surround yourself with the right people
2. You know who you are and who you’re not
3. You work to be better today than you were yesterday
4. You do what you say you’re going to do
5. You believe in something bigger than yourself
Follow us on social:
Download your FREE
week of curriculum:
Book Mackey to speak at
Or Email Colton at firstname.lastname@example.org